COVID-19 Health and Safety Update
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, we want to keep you updated on how Our Nation's Creations is responding. From the start, we have made decisions to temporarily close for the safety of our staff and customers.
We now feel that we have taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Our staff who are processing your online orders are working in a clean and safe environment in line with direction from the experts at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local authorities.
We are taking steps for our staff:
- Following social distancing guidelines.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work stations multiple times a day.
- Continuously wearing gloves and face masks.
- Communicating guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local authorities.
- Orders are being sterilized by UV light prior to shipment.
If you have questions about your order, delivery time, store policies, or other concerns, please contact Our Nation's Creations at firstname.lastname@example.org.